Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 26,166
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 88%
Average Aid Amount $10,276
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 5,065
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 92%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 26,166 students (88% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $10,276. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 5,065 students (92% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Georgia is $12,068 for Georgia residents and $31,108 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Georgia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Georgia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?