Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 11,492
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 71%
Average Aid Amount $11,108
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,240
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 73%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 11,492 students (71% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $11,108. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,240 students (73% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus is $12,852 for Georgia residents and $33,964 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Georgia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?