Total Enrollment 39,771
There are 39,771 students including 16,561 undergraduate and 23,210 graduate students at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 20,898 full-time and 18,873 part-time students with gender distribution of 27,482 male and 12,289 female students. Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 14,332 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus has a total enrollment of 39,771 with a gender distribution of 69.10% male (27,482 students) and 30.90% female (12,289 students). There are 10,050 male and 6,511 female students in undergraduate school and 17,432 male and 5,778 female students are attending graduate school at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus.
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus has 20,898 full-time and 18,873 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 14,485 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,076 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 6,413 students are full-time and 16,797 are part-time students.
At Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus, 14,332 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 21,695 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 39,771 students. In undergraduate schools, 15,692 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 20,335 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||21,695||14,353||7,342|
|Not In Online Classes||3,744||869||2,875|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus. There are 21 American Indian/Native American, 15,399 White, 1,976 Black/African American, 8,236 Asian, 2,505 Hispanic, 17 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,160 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||21||14||7|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||17||15||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Georgia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?