Total Enrollment 43,859
Georgia Tech Student Population
There are 43,859 students including 17,461 undergraduate and 26,398 graduate students at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 22,586 full-time and 21,273 part-time students with gender distribution of 30,044 male and 13,815 female students. Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 19,058 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus has a total enrollment of 43,859 with a gender distribution of 68.50% male (30,044 students) and 31.50% female (13,815 students). There are 10,515 male and 6,946 female students in undergraduate school and 19,529 male and 6,869 female students are attending graduate school at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus.
Enrollment by Attending Status
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus has 22,586 full-time and 21,273 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 15,252 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,209 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 7,334 students are full-time and 19,064 are part-time students.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus, 19,058 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 8,260 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 43,859 students. In undergraduate schools, 7,355 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 19,963 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||8,260||6,629||1,631|
|Not In Online Classes||16,541||10,106||6,435|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus. There are 22 American Indian/Native American, 15,678 White, 2,183 Black/African American, 9,551 Asian, 2,814 Hispanic, 21 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,273 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||22||11||11|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||21||19||2|
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus.
Know about Georgia Colleges
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Georgia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?