Acceptance Rate 15.96%
SAT Score 1,405
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 15.96% at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus where a total of 44,048 students applied and 7,030 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Georgia Tech.
At Georgia Tech, 1,824 applicants (53% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,235 applicants (36%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 32 at Georgia Tech. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,310. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 103 and the 25th percentile score is 89. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Georgia Tech.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||630||730|
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus is Semester. Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?