Acceptance Rate 16.00%
SAT Score 1,405
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 16% at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus where a total of 44,048 students applied and 7,048 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Georgia Tech.
At Georgia Tech, 1,824 applicants (53% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,235 applicants (36%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,405 and the average ACT score is 32 at Georgia Tech. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,310. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 103 and the 25th percentile score is 89. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Georgia Tech.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||630||730|
Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus is Semester. Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Georgia?