Acceptance Rate 83.00%
SAT Score 1,175
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 83% at University of Hartford where a total of 13,230 students applied and 10,981 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,175 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UHA.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,175 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At UHA, 268 applicants (23% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 33 applicants (3%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,175 and the average ACT score is 26 at UHA. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,290 and 25th percentile score is 1,080. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 29 and the 25th percentile score is 22. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UHA.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
University of Hartford requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Hartford is Semester. University of Hartford accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Hartford accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Connecticut?