Acceptance Rate 88.68%
SAT Score 1,000
ACT Score 18
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 88.68% at University of Houston-Downtown where a total of 5,617 students applied and 4,981 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,000 and the average ACT score is 18. It requires six items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Houston-Downtown.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$35|
|Average Test Scores||1,000 SAT / 18 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Houston-Downtown, 1,306 applicants (89% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 328 applicants (22%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,000 and the average ACT score is 18 at Houston-Downtown. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,080 and 25th percentile score is 920. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 60 and the 25th percentile score is 47. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Houston-Downtown.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||460||540|
University of Houston-Downtown requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Houston-Downtown
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Houston-Downtown is Semester. University of Houston-Downtown accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Houston-Downtown accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?