Total Enrollment 30,318
There are 30,318 students including 22,304 undergraduate and 8,014 graduate students at University of Iowa for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 25,185 full-time and 5,133 part-time students with gender distribution of 13,791 male and 16,527 female students. University of Iowa is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 3,175 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Iowa has a total enrollment of 30,318 with a gender distribution of 45.49% male (13,791 students) and 54.51% female (16,527 students). There are 10,091 male and 12,213 female students in undergraduate school and 3,700 male and 4,314 female students are attending graduate school at University of Iowa.
University of Iowa has 25,185 full-time and 5,133 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 20,227 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,077 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 4,958 students are full-time and 3,056 are part-time students.
At University of Iowa, 3,175 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 12,679 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 30,318 students. In undergraduate schools, 13,191 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,663 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||12,679||12,289||390|
|Not In Online Classes||14,464||9,113||5,351|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Iowa. There are 119 American Indian/Native American, 21,895 White, 901 Black/African American, 1,463 Asian, 2,317 Hispanic, 20 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 865 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||119||93||26|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||20||8||12|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Iowa.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Iowa?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Iowa?