Total Enrollment 31,656
There are 31,656 students including 23,989 undergraduate and 7,667 graduate students at University of Iowa for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 26,432 full-time and 5,224 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,867 male and 16,789 female students. University of Iowa is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 3,022 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Iowa has a total enrollment of 31,656 with a gender distribution of 46.96% male (14,867 students) and 53.04% female (16,789 students). There are 11,191 male and 12,798 female students in undergraduate school and 3,676 male and 3,991 female students are attending graduate school at University of Iowa.
University of Iowa has 26,432 full-time and 5,224 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 21,690 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,299 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 4,742 students are full-time and 2,925 are part-time students.
At University of Iowa, 3,022 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 12,073 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 31,656 students. In undergraduate schools, 12,911 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,184 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||12,073||11,792||281|
|Not In Online Classes||16,561||11,078||5,483|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Iowa. There are 56 American Indian/Native American, 22,334 White, 974 Black/African American, 1,446 Asian, 2,238 Hispanic, 24 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 864 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||56||24||32|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||24||11||13|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Iowa.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Iowa?