Total Enrollment 26,744
There are 26,744 students including 19,135 undergraduate and 7,609 graduate students at University of Kansas for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 21,816 full-time and 4,928 part-time students with gender distribution of 12,325 male and 14,419 female students. University of Kansas is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,611 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Kansas has a total enrollment of 26,744 with a gender distribution of 46.09% male (12,325 students) and 53.91% female (14,419 students). There are 9,061 male and 10,074 female students in undergraduate school and 3,264 male and 4,345 female students are attending graduate school at University of Kansas.
University of Kansas has 21,816 full-time and 4,928 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 16,439 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,696 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 5,377 students are full-time and 2,232 are part-time students.
At University of Kansas, 4,611 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 19,468 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 26,744 students. In undergraduate schools, 18,809 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 5,270 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||19,468||16,307||3,161|
|Not In Online Classes||2,665||326||2,339|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Kansas. There are 140 American Indian/Native American, 18,356 White, 1,140 Black/African American, 1,436 Asian, 2,231 Hispanic, 30 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 711 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||140||54||86|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||30||18||12|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Kansas.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Kansas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Kansas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Kansas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Kansas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Kansas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Kansas?