Acceptance Rate 96.36%
SAT Score 1,175
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 96.36% at University of Kentucky where a total of 19,648 students applied and 18,932 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,175 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires six items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Kentucky.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,175 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Kentucky, 1,113 applicants (23% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,280 applicants (88%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,175 and the average ACT score is 26 at Kentucky. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,070. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 88 and the 25th percentile score is 65. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Kentucky.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||640|
University of Kentucky requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Kentucky is Semester. University of Kentucky accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Kentucky accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Kentucky?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Kentucky?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Kentucky?