Graduate Rate 60.00%
Transfer-Out Rate 23%
Retention Rate 71%
At University of Maine at Farmington, the graduation rates was 60.00% (246 students out of 410 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 75 male and 171 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Maine at Farmington. Last year, the graduation rate was 60.00%. where 246 students out of 410 candidate completed their degree.
190 students completed their course in 4 years and 50 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||46.34%||40.71%||49.26%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||75.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Maine at Farmington, 0 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Maine at Farmington is 22.93% (94 out of 410 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Maine at Farmington, the retention rate is 71%.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Maine?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maine?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maine?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Maine?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maine?