Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,000
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 90%
Average Aid Amount $12,816
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 728
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 97%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 3,000 students (90% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $12,816. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 728 students (97% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is $30,750, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?