University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1926 - Current|
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Accredited (Actual)||10/25/2017 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/28/2002 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/15/2009 - Current|
|Nursing (CNDNP) - Nursing education programs at the doctorate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||2/21/2018 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/2005 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?