Acceptance Rate 88.02%
SAT Score 1,120
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 88.02% at University of Mississippi where a total of 16,383 students applied and 14,421 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Ole Miss.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,120 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Ole Miss, 752 applicants (25% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,525 applicants (84%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 26 at Ole Miss. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,010. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 90 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Ole Miss.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||620|
University of Mississippi requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Mississippi is Semester. University of Mississippi accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Mississippi accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Mississippi?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Mississippi?