Acceptance Rate 81.02%
SAT Score 1,140
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 81.02% at University of Nevada-Las Vegas where a total of 13,256 students applied and 10,740 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires three items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,140 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UNLV, 1,022 applicants (24% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 3,580 applicants (83%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 22 at UNLV. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,250 and 25th percentile score is 1,030. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 75 and the 25th percentile score is 54. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UNLV.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520||620|
University of Nevada-Las Vegas requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) and recommends 1 articles (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Nevada-Las Vegas
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Nevada-Las Vegas is Semester. University of Nevada-Las Vegas accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Nevada-Las Vegas accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Nevada?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Nevada?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Nevada?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Nevada?