Acceptance Rate 97.27%
ACT Score 23
Applying To UNM
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 97.27% at University of New Mexico-Main Campus where a total of 11,346 students applied and 11,036 were accepted. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UNM.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 97.27% where a total of 11,346 students (4,694 men and 6,652 women) have applied to UNM and 11,036 (4,559 men and 6,477 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 1,303 male and 1,774 female students have enrolled into UNM and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 27.88%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||27.88%||28.58%||27.39%|
University of New Mexico-Main Campus requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at University of New Mexico-Main Campus is Semester. University of New Mexico-Main Campus accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of New Mexico-Main Campus accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about New Mexico Colleges
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Mexico?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Mexico?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Mexico?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New Mexico?