Acceptance Rate 65.05%
SAT Score 1,205
ACT Score 24
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 65.05% at University of North Carolina at Charlotte where a total of 21,868 students applied and 14,225 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,205 and the average ACT score is 24. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,205 SAT / 24 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At UNC Charlotte, 2,601 applicants (71% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 2,224 applicants (61%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,205 and the average ACT score is 24 at UNC Charlotte. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,290 and 25th percentile score is 1,120. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 79 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UNC Charlotte.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||640|
University of North Carolina at Charlotte requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of North Carolina at Charlotte
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of North Carolina at Charlotte is Semester. University of North Carolina at Charlotte accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of North Carolina at Charlotte accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?