Acceptance Rate 29 %
SAT Average 1,190
Tuition & Fees $25,901
Student Population 1,042
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,265
University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Winston Salem, North Carolina. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of University of North Carolina School of the Arts is $9,358 for North Carolina residents and $25,901 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 1,042 students are enrolled into UNCSA. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 29% and the graduation rate is 75% last year.
The salary after graduation from University of North Carolina School of the Arts varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, University of North Carolina School of the Arts tuition and fees are $9,358 for North Carolina residents and $25,901 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $12,057 for in-state students and $26,064 for out-of-state students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at UNCSA. The acceptance rate of UNCSA is 29% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 53%. The average graduation rate is 75% and the transfer-out rate is 15%. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,265 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,042 students are attending UNCSA including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
UNCSA offers 10 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
University of North Carolina School of the Arts offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,502)
University of North Carolina School of the Arts has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?