Tuition & Fees $27,481
Student Population 1,704
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,976
Graduation Rate 32 %
University of Rio Grande is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Rio Grande, Ohio. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $27,481 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,704 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from University of Rio Grande varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of University of Rio Grande are $27,481. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $21,420 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Rio Grande. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,976 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,704 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Rio Grande offers 181 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||10||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
University of Rio Grande offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
University of Rio Grande has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?