Acceptance Rate 86.99%
SAT Score 1,113
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 86.99% at University of Southern Maine where a total of 5,397 students applied and 4,695 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,113 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Southern Maine.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$65|
|Average Test Scores||1,113 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Southern Maine, 163 applicants (18% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 7 applicants (1%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,113 and the average ACT score is 22 at Southern Maine. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 995. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 70 and the 25th percentile score is 56. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Southern Maine.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510||630|
University of Southern Maine requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Southern Maine is Semester. University of Southern Maine accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Southern Maine accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maine?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Maine?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Maine?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maine?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Maine?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Maine?