Total Enrollment 25,628
There are 25,628 students including 17,310 undergraduate and 8,318 graduate students at University of Virginia-Main Campus for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 22,851 full-time and 2,777 part-time students with gender distribution of 11,581 male and 14,047 female students. University of Virginia-Main Campus is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 13,297 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Virginia-Main Campus has a total enrollment of 25,628 with a gender distribution of 45.19% male (11,581 students) and 54.81% female (14,047 students). There are 7,612 male and 9,698 female students in undergraduate school and 3,969 male and 4,349 female students are attending graduate school at University of Virginia-Main Campus.
University of Virginia-Main Campus has 22,851 full-time and 2,777 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 16,319 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 991 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 6,532 students are full-time and 1,786 are part-time students.
At University of Virginia-Main Campus, 13,297 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 10,201 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 25,628 students. In undergraduate schools, 17,229 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 6,269 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||10,201||6,098||4,103|
|Not In Online Classes||2,130||81||2,049|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Virginia-Main Campus. There are 23 American Indian/Native American, 14,554 White, 1,661 Black/African American, 3,361 Asian, 1,614 Hispanic, 18 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,047 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||23||10||13|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||18||9||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Virginia-Main Campus.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Virginia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?