Graduate Rate 94.01%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 97%
At University of Virginia-Main Campus, the graduation rates was 94.01% (3,484 students out of 3,706 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1,504 male and 1,980 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Virginia-Main Campus. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.01%. where 3,484 students out of 3,706 candidate completed their degree.
3,316 students completed their course in 4 years and 155 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 13 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.48%||88.94%||89.89%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||50.00%
|Two or More Races||89.44%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Virginia-Main Campus, 127 of 147 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 86.39%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Virginia-Main Campus is 3.43% (127 out of 3,706 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Virginia-Main Campus, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Virginia?