Acceptance Rate 59.30%
SAT Score 1,000
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 59.3% at University of West Georgia where a total of 7,272 students applied and 4,312 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,000 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of West Georgia.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||1,000 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At West Georgia, 1,342 applicants (73% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 921 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,000 and the average ACT score is 20 at West Georgia. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,080 and 25th percentile score is 920. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 65 and the 25th percentile score is 52. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at West Georgia.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||570|
University of West Georgia requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of West Georgia
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of West Georgia is Semester. University of West Georgia accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of West Georgia accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Georgia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Georgia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?