Total Enrollment 4,452
There are 4,452 students including 3,791 undergraduate and 661 graduate students at University of Wisconsin-Parkside for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 3,109 full-time and 1,343 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,981 male and 2,471 female students. University of Wisconsin-Parkside is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,453 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Wisconsin-Parkside has a total enrollment of 4,452 with a gender distribution of 44.50% male (1,981 students) and 55.50% female (2,471 students). There are 1,655 male and 2,136 female students in undergraduate school and 326 male and 335 female students are attending graduate school at University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
University of Wisconsin-Parkside has 3,109 full-time and 1,343 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,947 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 844 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 162 students are full-time and 499 are part-time students.
At University of Wisconsin-Parkside, 2,453 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,875 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 4,452 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,668 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 660 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,875||1,781||94|
|Not In Online Classes||124||123||1|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Wisconsin-Parkside. There are 13 American Indian/Native American, 2,795 White, 344 Black/African American, 159 Asian, 832 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 89 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||13||6||7|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||2||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wisconsin?