Acceptance Rate 95.96%
SAT Score 1,170
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 95.96% at University of Wyoming where a total of 5,348 students applied and 5,132 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,170 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Wyoming.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,170 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At UW, 654 applicants (37% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,306 applicants (74%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,170 and the average ACT score is 25 at UW. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,060. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 82 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at UW.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||640|
University of Wyoming requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Wyoming
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Wyoming is Semester. University of Wyoming accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that University of Wyoming accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wyoming?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wyoming?