Graduate Rate 59.16%
Transfer-Out Rate 24%
Retention Rate 80%
At University of Wyoming, the graduation rates was 59.16% (914 students out of 1,545 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 423 male and 491 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Wyoming. Last year, the graduation rate was 59.16%. where 914 students out of 1,545 candidate completed their degree.
512 students completed their course in 4 years and 316 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 86 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||33.14%||27.67%||38.67%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||80.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||66.67%
|Two or More Races||40.63%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Wyoming, 17 of 31 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 54.84%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Wyoming is 24.08% (372 out of 1,545 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Wyoming, the retention rate is 80%.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Wyoming?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Wyoming?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Wyoming?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Wyoming?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Wyoming?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wyoming?