Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 3 Programs
Offered Award Levels Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $17,881
Upstate Medical University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Upstate Medical University offers the distance education for courses of program and all instructional contents of courses is delivered via distance education. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 123 students have enrolled online exclusively and 196 students have took some online courses at Upstate Medical University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $7,971 for New York residents and $17,881 for others at Upstate Medical University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Upstate Medical University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 3 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Doctorate: 3 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$17,881 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||123|
Upstate Medical University offers 48 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Doctorate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $7,971 for New York residents and $17,881 for students from other States at Upstate Medical University. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $12,211 for New York residents and $24,001 for students from other States at Upstate Medical University Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Upstate Medical University, 123 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 196 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,580 students. In undergraduate schools, 104 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 215 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||196||77||119|
|Not In Online Classes||1,261||145||1,116|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?