Total Enrollment 1,580
There are 1,580 students including 249 undergraduate and 1,331 graduate students at Upstate Medical University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,338 full-time and 242 part-time students with gender distribution of 609 male and 971 female students. Upstate Medical University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 123 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Upstate Medical University has a total enrollment of 1,580 with a gender distribution of 38.54% male (609 students) and 61.46% female (971 students). There are 57 male and 192 female students in undergraduate school and 552 male and 779 female students are attending graduate school at Upstate Medical University.
Upstate Medical University has 1,338 full-time and 242 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 162 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 87 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,176 students are full-time and 155 are part-time students.
At Upstate Medical University, 123 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 196 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 1,580 students. In undergraduate schools, 104 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 215 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||196||77||119|
|Not In Online Classes||1,261||145||1,116|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Upstate Medical University. There are 3 American Indian/Native American, 1,052 White, 93 Black/African American, 180 Asian, 92 Hispanic, and 28 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||3||1||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Upstate Medical University.
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?