Total Enrollment 27,932
There are 27,932 students including 24,880 undergraduate and 3,052 graduate students at Utah State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 18,490 full-time and 9,442 part-time students with gender distribution of 12,774 male and 15,158 female students. Utah State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,905 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Utah State University has a total enrollment of 27,932 with a gender distribution of 45.73% male (12,774 students) and 54.27% female (15,158 students). There are 11,411 male and 13,469 female students in undergraduate school and 1,363 male and 1,689 female students are attending graduate school at Utah State University.
Utah State University has 18,490 full-time and 9,442 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 17,393 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 7,487 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,097 students are full-time and 1,955 are part-time students.
At Utah State University, 4,905 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 8,947 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 27,932 students. In undergraduate schools, 12,374 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,478 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||8,947||8,463||484|
|Not In Online Classes||14,080||12,506||1,574|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Utah State University. There are 453 American Indian/Native American, 23,050 White, 248 Black/African American, 341 Asian, 1,666 Hispanic, 90 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 720 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||453||161||292|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||90||44||46|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Utah State University.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Utah?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?