Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 14,091
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 57%
Average Aid Amount $7,522
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 3,378
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 86%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 14,091 students (57% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,522. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 3,378 students (86% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Utah State University is $8,764 for Utah residents and $23,452 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Utah?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Utah?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?