Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 5,499
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 57%
Average Aid Amount $5,765
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,847
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 5,499 students (57% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,765. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,847 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Dixie State University is $5,662 for Utah residents and $16,260 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Utah?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Utah?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?