Graduate Program 3 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 22
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $15,773
Dixie State University offers 3 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 22 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Dixie. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,487 for Utah residents and $15,773 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Dixie State University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$7,487 Utah residents|
$15,773 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||22 graduate students|
It offers 3 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,487 for Utah residents and $15,773 for students from other States at Dixie State University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.45% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Dixie State University, 22 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 16 male and 6 female students. By attendance status, there are 19 full-time and 3 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Dixie State University, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 22 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||22|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Utah?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Utah?