Dixie State University is accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 7 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities||Accredited||Actual||9/1/1945 - Current|
Dixie State University has 7 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/2002 - Current|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/2010 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/2002 - 12/17/2010|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Hygiene (DH)||Accredited (Actual)||1/29/1999 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||11/9/2011 - Current|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||10/28/2009 - 11/9/2011|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||4/20/2007 - Current|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Utah?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Utah?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Utah?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?