Acceptance Rate 65 %
Tuition & Fees $15,020
Student Population 176
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,185
Graduation Rate 70 %
Vet Tech Institute of Houston is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,020 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 176 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 70% last year.
The salary after graduation from Vet Tech Institute of Houston varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Vet Tech Institute of Houston are $15,020.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bradford School. The acceptance rate of Bradford School is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 56%. The average graduation rate is 70% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,185 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 176 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Bradford School offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Vet Tech Institute of Houston does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Vet Tech Institute of Houston has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?