Vet Tech Institute of Houston is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges||Pre-Accredited||Actual||10/19/2017 - Current|
|Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1980 - 10/24/2017|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?