2023 Tuition & Fees $14,250
Student Population 67
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,403
Graduation Rate 86 %
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Vibe Barber College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Memphis, Tennessee.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $14,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 67 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Vibe Barber College in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition & fees is $14,250.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Vibe Barber.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,403 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 67 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Vibe Barber College is 86 %
Retention Rate for Vibe Barber College is 91 %
Student Population for Vibe Barber College is 67
Student to Faculty Ratio for Vibe Barber College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,403 at Vibe Barber College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||880 Thomas Street, Memphis, TN 38107-2538|
|Net Price Calculator||vibebarbercollege.edu/calculator/|
Vibe Barber offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Vibe Barber College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Vibe Barber College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Tennessee?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Tennessee?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Tennessee?