Books & Supplies$9,233
Victor Valley 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Victor Valley College is $1,447 for California residents and $1,446 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$10,680 (Off-Campus)||$10,679 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$1,447||$1,446|
|Books & Supplies||$9,233|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,043|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$6,637 (Off-Campus)||$6,636 (Off-Campus)|
|***Victor Valley College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $1,447 for California residents and $1,446 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -84.57% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $47 for California residents and $41 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are decreased by -84.53% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $9,233. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Victor Valley College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,917||$1,917||$1,971||$9,233|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?