Acceptance Rate 43.83%
SAT Score 1,030
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 43.83% at Wesleyan College where a total of 737 students applied and 323 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Wesleyan College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Average Test Scores||1,030 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Wesleyan, 108 applicants (81% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 54 applicants (41%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 20 at Wesleyan. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,120 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 64 and the 25th percentile score is 49. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Wesleyan.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||580|
Wesleyan College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Wesleyan College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Wesleyan College is Semester. Wesleyan College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Wesleyan College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Georgia?