Acceptance Rate 68.95%
SAT Score 1,040
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 68.95% at West Texas A & M University where a total of 5,587 students applied and 3,852 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to West Texas A & M University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$55|
|Graduate Application Fees||$40|
|Average Test Scores||1,040 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At WTAMU, 716 applicants (54% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 856 applicants (64%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 20 at WTAMU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,140 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 68 and the 25th percentile score is 49. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at WTAMU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||580|
West Texas A & M University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at West Texas A & M University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at West Texas A & M University is Semester. West Texas A & M University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that West Texas A & M University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?