Acceptance Rate 84.00%
SAT Score 1,120
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 84% at Western Connecticut State University where a total of 5,093 students applied and 4,278 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to WCSU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,120 SAT / 25 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At WCSU, 202 applicants (32% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 14 applicants (2%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,120 and the average ACT score is 25 at WCSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 1,010. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 81 and the 25th percentile score is 55. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at WCSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||520||630|
Western Connecticut State University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Western Connecticut State University is Semester. Western Connecticut State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Western Connecticut State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Connecticut?