Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
is an online college which means that students can get their degrees only through distance learning completely. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degree programs via online classes. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||Undergraduate, Graduate|
|Online Course||Undergraduate, Graduate|
provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at -.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about
is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about .
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?