Wheeling University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 11 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1962 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/23/2014 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||8/5/2008 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/10/2012 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/25/2010 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||8/20/1997 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||10/23/2003 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||11/29/2001 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||8/12/2008 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||5/18/2011 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||4/16/2007 - 7/3/2013|
Wheeling University has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Accredited (Actual)||10/30/1996 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/29/2001 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||9/29/2001 - Current|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in West Virginia?