Tuition & Fees $13,500
Student Population 1,003
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,679
Graduation Rate 36 %
Wiley College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Marshall, Texas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,003 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wiley College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wiley College are $13,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wiley. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,679 and 82% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,003 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Wiley offers 25 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wiley College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,694)
Wiley College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?