Tuition & Fees $9,942
Student Population 13,530
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,083
Graduation Rate 34 %
William Rainey Harper College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Palatine, Illinois. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,774 for Illinois residents and $9,942 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 13,530 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from William Rainey Harper College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of William Rainey Harper College are $3,774 for Illinois residents and $9,942 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Harper College. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,083 and 29% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 13,530 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Harper College offers 111 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||56||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||0|
William Rainey Harper College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
William Rainey Harper College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?