Acceptance Rate 59 %
SAT Average 970
Tuition & Fees $18,058
Student Population 496
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,556
Williams Baptist University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $18,058 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 496 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 59% and the graduation rate is 39% last year.
The salary after graduation from Williams Baptist University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Williams Baptist University are $18,058.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Williams Baptist. The acceptance rate of Williams Baptist is 59% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 33%. The average graduation rate is 39% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $12,556 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 496 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Williams Baptist offers 24 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Williams Baptist University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Williams Baptist University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Arkansas?