University of the Ozarks is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Clarksville, Arkansas. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 872 students are enrolled into University of the Ozarks. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 52% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, University of the Ozarks tuition and fees are $24,230 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at University of the Ozarks. The acceptance rate of University of the Ozarks is 52% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 29%. The average graduation rate is 50% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 872 students are attending University of the Ozarks and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $20,018 and 740 students received grants of scholarship aid (84.86% of total undergraduate students). Total 872 students are attending University of the Ozarks and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||415 N College Ave, Clarksville, AR 72830|
|Net Price Calculator||https://ozarks.edu/new-student/cost-and-aid/applying-financial-aid/|
University of the Ozarks offers 31 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of the Ozarks does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,000)
University of the Ozarks has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
University of the Ozarks accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Arkansas?