Tuition & Fees $14,755
Student Population 68
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,384
Williamson Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Franklin, Tennessee. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,755 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 68 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, WCC's tuition & fees is $14,755. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $13,350.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at WCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,384 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 68 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Transfer-out Rate for Williamson Christian College is 100 %
Retention Rate for Williamson Christian College is 80 %
Student Population for Williamson Christian College is 68
Student to Faculty Ratio for Williamson Christian College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,384 at Williamson Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||274 Mallory Station Rd., Franklin, TN 37067|
|Net Price Calculator||https://williamsoncc.edu/NPC/npcalc.htm|
WCC offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Williamson Christian College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Williamson Christian College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Tennessee?