Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $38,896
Wingate University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Wingate University offers the distance education for courses of program and all instructional contents of courses is delivered via distance education. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 122 students have took some online courses at Wingate University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $38,896 at Wingate University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Wingate University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$38,896 (Undergraduate)|
Wingate University offers 51 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $38,896 at Wingate University. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 8.01% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$31,120||$33,166||$36,010||$38,896|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $11,430 at Wingate University The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,900||$11,250||$11,430||$11,430|
At Wingate University, 122 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 3,689 students. In undergraduate schools, 122 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 0 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||122||122||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,567||2,604||963|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?