Acceptance Rate 88.74%
SAT Score 1,030
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 88.74% at Wingate University where a total of 15,988 students applied and 14,188 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Wingate University.
At Wingate, 674 applicants (71% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 461 applicants (49%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 21 at Wingate. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,130 and 25th percentile score is 930. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 69 and the 25th percentile score is 54. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Wingate.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||560|
Wingate University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Wingate University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Wingate University is Semester. Wingate University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Wingate University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?