Acceptance Rate 78.95%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 78.95% at Yeshiva Karlin Stolin where a total of 38 students applied and 30 were accepted. It requires one items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yeshiva Karlin Stolin.
Yeshiva Karlin Stolin requires 1 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program) and recommends 2 articles (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Yeshiva Karlin Stolin
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✓|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yeshiva Karlin Stolin is Semester. Next table describes credits that Yeshiva Karlin Stolin accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?