Acceptance Rate 84.09%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 84.09% at Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah where a total of 44 students applied and 37 were accepted. It requires two items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah.
Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah requires 2 item(s) (Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✓|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah is Semester. Next table describes credits that Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?